A paper has been published by Zachary Kilhoffer, Miroslav Beblavý and Karolien Lenaerts from Centre for Europe...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- EU budget post 2020: Fortress Europe or a budget for working people?
- Polish mayor: ‘The future belongs to cities’
- Transnational company agreements – another form of social dialogue in Europe
- It’s time for Europe to deliver on an ambitious industrial strategy
- Czech Republic seeks solutions to gender pay gap, with EU help
- Moscovici: Spring 2019 is ‘too early to retire’
- Reinvigorating Europe by investing in its people – vital role of EU budget