The next policy brief,Flexicurity, the Crisis & Young, from the European Research Project STYLE is availab...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Change on the horizon for social rights?
- Bulgarian MEPs discuss EU’s future, dissect Juncker, Macron speeches
- Zurich boss: ‘We need to look at protection, savings and retirement together’
- City leader: Europe must simplify rules to help cities become more resilient
- Corporate greed: The enemy of decent work
- Commission adopts proposal to improve apprenticeships in EU
- Food expert: There is a link between poverty and unhealthy diets