The next policy brief from the European Research Project STYLE is available here: STYLE Policy Brief 5 – Misma...
STYLE is a research project that aims to examine the obstacles and opportunities affecting youth employment in Europe. The project includes 25 research partners, an international advisory network and local advisory boards of employers, unions, policy makers and NGOS from over 20 European countries.
EurActiv News: Social Europe & Jobs
- Germany’s glass ceiling: Firms given one year to appoint women
- Estonia ‘e-residency’ offers Brexit Brits EU loophole
- France says to target Airbnb ‘unacceptable’ tax regime
- Football union wants EU to ban high transfer fees after Neymar deal
- EU fishing boats can operate in UK waters after Brexit, says Gove
- Polish government adviser: Commission position is ‘grotesque’
- France remains king of tourist destinations